Emperor Palpamean Emperor Palpamean

Too slow, too repetitive and the punchline was obvious by 30s in. The idea was interesting but squandered on a played out gag with poor comic timing.

Art and expressions were nice, though.

Purple vs. Green Purple vs. Green

Man, that went nowhere and what little action there was was poxy. There are millions of stick fighting videos on NG. There is nothing to set this apart at all.

Bubbleblast responds:

Umm.What do you mean?\:|

MechanicalAngel2: Unbound MechanicalAngel2: Unbound

Interesting one. I'm surprised I haven't looked at your NG since this was made, actually.

I really like this, but the message you put across doesn't really get conveyed in the animation itself. Your first Mechanical Angel really fit the theme, but this one not so much. I also think the black cuts that last too long. The music stops jarringly too. I DO really like your use of blurring effects though.

BumpBots BumpBots

>Level 17
>3 moves
>15 epected

You need to think about that level more, perhaps. Also, it's be nice to have some sort of record kept of scores for each level. It's a decent enough game.

BottleCaps BottleCaps

It's alright.

Not all that much fun- but I think it could potentially be.

The 'level up' screen is counter-immesive
^ I think you could do better to make a pop-up that doesn't pause gameplay.

The game could be faster
^ Make replacement caps fall earlier and perhaps allow moving of caps regardless of it they make chains. This would make larger chains possible and level up quicker. If you want to make the point gain less HUGE, make them harder to earn.

Levelling up... what does it even do in this game?

BLoCK SpIDeR run n gun BLoCK SpIDeR run n gun

Very definitely unfinished

It took me a few attempts to work out what was going on... and it started so quickly that I had no chance to get anywhere.

I wouldn't suggest uploading a game YOU can't beat. If you can't get anywhere in it frst few tries, the chances are almost nobody else can.

kyle789XBL responds: