Emperor Palpamean Emperor Palpamean

Too slow, too repetitive and the punchline was obvious by 30s in. The idea was interesting but squandered on a played out gag with poor comic timing.

Art and expressions were nice, though.

Purple vs. Green Purple vs. Green

Man, that went nowhere and what little action there was was poxy. There are millions of stick fighting videos on NG. There is nothing to set this apart at all.

Bubbleblast responds:

Umm.What do you mean?\:|

MechanicalAngel2: Unbound MechanicalAngel2: Unbound

Interesting one. I'm surprised I haven't looked at your NG since this was made, actually.

I really like this, but the message you put across doesn't really get conveyed in the animation itself. Your first Mechanical Angel really fit the theme, but this one not so much. I also think the black cuts that last too long. The music stops jarringly too. I DO really like your use of blurring effects though.

Roy Santana Roy Santana

What.

I... don't see the point of this? I can't imagine why this would appeal to many people... NOTHING HAPPENS.

Tron Light Bikes! Tron Light Bikes!

I like

My only gripe with this is that the speed seems to be very inconsistent. The bikes seem to be moving at extreme speeds, but when you sow from top or side view... they move very slowly.

DangerousBob responds:

agreed.

Aline & Parrot Aline & Parrot

Err...

So you uploaded this for the same of it after animating it just to annoy someone? O_o

I can see why this might be funny for you, your friends and your family... but frankly it's not really something with any effort put into it.

Voted to Blam.

Feuse responds:

People think otherwise..:)
and lip-syncing the fucking shit she was talking was pretty hard.
And im not trying to annoy anyone.. O_o
I have no idea why you think that..

Pico and the Dandylions Pico and the Dandylions

Yeesh

Wat. Just wat.

It's not even FUNNY random. It's just ravings and doodles. That isn't funny when it's so common on this site. O__o

MrScriblam responds:

nothing is 'funny random' because random is a word people assign to things they laugh at for reasons they dont understand

it implies that there was no thought put into any of this, and there was, minimal or not